Thursday, April 10, 2008

Continuing Endeavors...



I thought I'd scrap some fun pictures that my sister-in-law Anne made my brother (her husband) take of us right before we ditched him with their kids and took off on our wild Girls' Night Out. (Note for those concerned: I'd already ditched my own beloved husband back at home with our child. Oh, and our "wild night" out consisted of going to Costco, Borders, and the mall. So, no rumors, please.) Anyway, next time we'll be sure to get the other Ditcher-of-Husband-and-Leaver-of-Children-at-Home Jaymie in on the fun picture taking. See you next month, girls!

3 comments:

Nicole Hotrum-Rice said...

I love how close you are, your relationship is enviable! You girls are beautiful!!!

Amy said...

Cute pictures and cute layout :)

Carlie said...

I wanna be a Husband-ditcher/child-home-leaver! Oh wait. I can't get rid of one of them...Shoot