Monday, November 24, 2008

Stair-y Moments

Siennalee was being awfully quiet down by the stairs the other day. She's not supposed to go upstairs by herself, so I was obliged to investigate. Here's what I found:


She had carefully arranged all her babies (along with their toys!) on each step and was talking with them very quietly. Probably telling them how they're not supposed to go up the stairs by themselves.


I got a few cute pictures and went back in the living room. After more suspiciously quiet minutes passed, I investigated again.

Here you'll see that she's moved each baby about four steps higher. And what was really funny about this one, which I don't know that you can see in the picture, is how she has a "toy" for each baby positioned in front of them:

I just love how their little minds work.

Of course, after this picture was taken, we had to move the party off the stairs and back into the living room. But it sure was fun while it lasted!

4 comments:

Momae' said...

Oh my...with our Monday sports recap and checking the Kantola blogspot..look what we found during our lunch. love a bug...entertaining mommie.

Anthony and Kristi said...

How cute!! I love stuff like that...her smile is priceless in those pics...so mischievious!!

Happy Thanksgiving - have a great one!

Staci said...

How cute!!!

Sarah and the Gentlemen said...

I love the stair story! She's so thoughtful to make sure that her dollies all have their toys!