Saturday, May 22, 2010

Visions of the Future: iMac

The month of April found brought us to a long awaited milestone: an iMac.

Apparently - according to the little book that came with our iMac - we were made for each other.  I certainly have been enjoying getting acquainted with Mac.  He's done well keeping me company during these long weeks with Jason away on Navy duties in Virginia.

Mac is fulfilling two purposes for our family: 1., we needed a new desktop computer and 2., I needed something that  could assist me in my new and upcoming roles for Anne Nunn Photographers as well my fledgling design business.

So the month of April brought us the iMac and the month of May (and likely June, too) will be spent getting to know and developing a good working relationship and workflow with him.

Overall, we're very pleased with the transition from PC to Mac.  It's been easy, fun, and heck - like we were made for each other.

The future looks very very good.

2 comments:

Jen Rouse said...

We've had our Mac for about 3 years and it's been great. Not a single problem with it, ever.

Anne said...

Oh my gosh! I can't stop laughing at your note to the dear pc. SO FUNNY!!!!!!!