Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Baby Tails

I'm thrilled to report that not everything growing around the Kantola Farm has leaves:







As I already told some friends today (yes, this subject has occupied much of my time and energy), I'm so proud. I know these baby pigtails really look more like teeny hair extension sprouts that I glued to Siennalee's head, but I'm very VERY proud of them. My baby is suddenly looking so much like a little girl... and a bug. A cute little girl-bug with sprouty hair extension antennae.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idea: Do Jason's hair in in piggies too and take their pic together. Now that would make for one funny blog. I know I'm strange.
PS: She looks absolutely adorable with her new piggies.

Staci said...

So cute! They're pretty long piggies too!!

Laura said...

Those are so cute!!

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

I feel your triumph at getting pigtails! I just succedeed in getting a pony tail into Karalee's hair a few weeks ago! Your little one is such a cutie! I love the picture of the three of you on the main page of your blog! So glad Jason is home safe and sound! Loved your garden story too!