Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back... and Blogger Than Ever

Well well well.  Looky what the cat dragged in.  Yes.  It is I.  Back from various and sundry dangers, toils and adventures; one of the worst involving a very stubborn case of Holiday Potty Training Regression which is still in the twitching stage of the Bugs Bunny death throes.  It's been quite a month-and-a-half, indeed.  But I won't bore you with the details.  If I'm very lucky - and by extension, YOU - I'll upload the pictures I took in two and a half cameras, unload the words still crammed constipation-like in my brain, and weave it all into interesting, entertaining, and hopefully mildly-inspirational-at-times blog posts.  And if not, well, we're no worse off than we were before.


7 comments:

sam said...

what a great face she's making! ha!

Amy said...

What a little stinker! She's so cute :)

Anna said...

Welcome back, I have awaited your return;-) SHE is such a cutie!

Anne Nunn Photographers said...

this is hilarious!!!

Rebekah said...

Woohoo! Love your writing!

Sarah and the Gentlemen said...

Oh my cow! That looks is hilarious.

Anna Garcia said...

Yeah, your back! Oh, how I've missed you...